Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Proceeding submitted at Proceeding Conference on Psychology and Behavioral Sciences are not articles that have been published or are in the process of being published elsewhere
- The format of the file is Open Office, Microsoft Word
- The article is in accordance with the Proceeding Conference on Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- The author attaches a Statement of Ethics
- The author is willing to follow the article review process
- Willing to pay Article Processing Charges if the proceeding article is declared accepted
- SettingsThe author makes a comment for the editor and is accompanied by a cellphone / Whatsapp number that can be contacted
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.